Link To Download Photo DVD Maker Pro 8.50 FULL :No Experience Necessary:
· Photo DVD Maker is simply the easiest to use slideshow software. It is designed to be easy enough for anyone in the family to use. You can create dynamic slideshows in just three steps : Add your photos, design your movie menu, and burn your disc. You will find that you can perform all tasks in the most natural and intuitive way.
More Output Formats than Other Slideshow Software:
· DVD Photo Slideshow gives you more output options than any other slide show software. Create photo video CD or DVD that play back on your TV with DVD player. Generate MPEG video files for PC viewing. Generate MPEG-4 format files for mobile devices such as Apple iPod, Sony PSP, cellular phone and PDA. Build photo slideshow video ready for upload. Create SWF Flash slideshow, perfect for e-mailing or posting online to your website. DVD Photo Slideshow does it all!
· Burn your slideshow, complete with DVD motion menus and transition effects to DVD and watch it on TV using your DVD player. The slideshow editor includes all the tools you need to create eye-catching photo presentations. Photo DVD Maker enables you to add your favorite background music for your photo slide show. You may also select from pre-built menu templates or customize existing ones with your own picture and background music. Bring life to your show by adding transition effects between pictures. We provide some of the most visually elegant effects available in the market. You can even customize many of these effects, giving you a virtually infinite selection.
Photo or Picture Look Great On TV:
· Photo DVD Maker optimizes your digital photo and use the High Resolution Still Picture format which is supported by most DVD , SVCD and VCD players. This technique makes photo look great on TV.
Professional DVD Menu Templates:
· Photo DVD Maker features a library of professionally designed menu backgrounds and frames. Ranging from playful to professional, you're sure to find a background for any occasion.
Design your own Hollywood-style video and motion menus:
· In addition to its library of pre-designed templates, Photo DVD Maker lets you use your own photos and graphics as menu backgrounds. You can assign your own background music, arrange chapter buttons anywhere on the screen and customize menu titles and captions. You can instantly create a stylish DVD selection menu using dynamic motion effects or even your own video as the menu background
Annotate your photos with your own text:
· The built-in What You See is What You Get photo editor makes it easy to add your own comments for your favorite photos. The position, font, color and shadow of the text are immediately shown with the photo.
Save Original Photos:
· Photo DVD Maker allows you to save your original photo files into the video CD or DVD disc. You may play the burned CD or DVD on TV with DVD player. In the mean time, you may read and show the original high quality photos on your PC.
What You Watch Is What You Get:
· You can preview your slide shows before burning them onto CD or DVD disc. Photo DVD Maker simulates your TV and the DVD or VCD player with remote Control. And, the internal mini-player enables you to enjoy your desired songs before putting them into your photo slide show.
All-in-One Photo DVD Maker:
· You can make DVD for playback both on TV and computer with simple steps all in one software. There's no need for other CD or DVD burning software. Photo DVD Maker can do all from the beginning to the end to make a DVD slideshow. And, the whole steps are simple, fast and robust: the Burn-Proof (TM) technique which makes the CD or DVD burning procedure more robust than ever!
Support creating image (.cue or .iso file) file before burning DVD or CD:
· This feature provides more flexibility for users to choose the way of burning CD. User may use third party CD or DVD burning software such as Nero - Burning Rom to burn the image file created by Photo DVD Maker. This feature also helps when user wants to burn more than one photo CD or DVD discs in the same time.
· 450 Mhz CPU or better
· CD or DVD writer
· Windows-compatible sound card (recommended)
· TV connected to DVD/VCD